Just like a memorable trip, a successful retirement begins with a well-thought-out strategy. As you begin traveling down the road to your retirement, or as you continue a retirement journey already begun, have you stopped to wonder what obstacles you may face?
No one wants to run into a retirement roadblock on that journey. By addressing these 7 financial risks, you can be on a straighter path to achieving your financial goals. Have you asked yourself:
- Are you confident that your savings will withstand a 25 to 30+ year retirement?
- Do you have a strategy to combat inflation’s damaging effects on your purchasing power?
- Is your retirement income completely dependent on market performance?
- Do you know how much you can withdraw from your retirement savings each year without running out of money?
- Are you confident that your Social Security benefits are optimized for yourself and your spouse?
- Do you have strategies designed to cover rising healthcare costs and potential long-term care needs?
- Do you have a tax allocation strategy to help minimize the impact of taxes during retirement?
Date and Time
Tue, Jan 23, 2024
6:00p - 7:00p CST